Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mullets and Shatperds Pie...

Hey, Wow, Guys, IT'S ME! You KNOW it! I've been stavin' it off for a while, but I'm back in the Bloggidee worl'! Let's see what's new... Oh, Oh, Oh, One time, like a week ago even, This one kid had a mullet. Then he shaved it. I know right? Freakin' Freaked me the OUT!


That's Mulletastic! I came up with an equation for a mullet. If L=3T, then M must exist. (L=Length, T=Top, M=MULLET!) Can you really argue with me there? No, you can't.


Idiot.


So In other news, (Or Another News, as Blair once told me in a childhood dream) How freakin' good is pumpkin pie? I'll tell you how good it is you communist, It's Freakin' good.


You want it. Shut up yes you do.


For some strange reason, This one's not quite as appealing... hm...

Well, Until next time, Please stop trying to handle my style. You can NOT handle my style. Now get thee hence.

3 comments:

I am Dayn'll! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hurray for the mullet formula I really enjoy seeing you express funny ideas in mathimatical terms.
STEVE

Jenni said...

hahaha....pie.... man I miss you!