Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dentists...

So i had to go to the dentist 2 days in a row this week to get some fillin's. As cool as my dentist is, I hate going to the dentist... they drill into you with their evil intsruments borrowed from SATAN. They had to numb up my mouth both times, and that stuff bugs the crap out of me with it's "Numb up yo mouf UP for like 5 friggin' hours" action. I've always loved how the dentists just sit there and concentrate more on their conversation with each other than the actual dentist...ing.
"So how was your day?"
"Good, I went to my kid's play"
"Oh, Keith?"
"No, Kyle"
"Oh. How's Keith doing?"
"Good"
"Good"
I kept half expecting to hear something like,
"Oh my gosh, look at his ear!"
"What th- How did the drill get by his ear???"
Going to the dentist sucks...
In other news, my friends get mad at me when I use proper English and punctuation when text messaging. It's just instinct. Good night.

2 comments:

Bean said...

I feel you man! I hate the friggin dentist! I just finished wqathin your band performance on Jan's blog. It was sweet man! Thats coo you can play like dat! I tried the geet for a while but I sucked to bad! Peace!

Idontcare said...

oh my heck Dan-Dan, you are so freaking hilarious... I could get in trouble reading your blog cause it makes me laugh at the worst times :) hehe